General Information Edit
- The amount of experience a player has determines his or her King Level.
- King Level indicates the level of the player's Crown Towers.
- Experience is gained by upgrading cards and donating cards to clanmates.
- Experience can also be earned by completing Achievements.
- Experience gained from upgrades are listed on the card's upgrade interface.
- Experience gained from donations vary based on the card type donated (1 Common card is worth 1, 1 Rare or Epic card is worth 10).
- Experience cannot be gained by battling.
- Level 1 (after the tutorial) unlocks TV Royale, Shop and Clans.
- Level 3 unlocks the ability to request Cards from your Clan.
- Level 4 will give you a single chance to change your name that can be done at any time afterwards in the Settings menu.
- Level 8 unlocks Tournaments and 2 more slots to save Battle Decks to.
Level list Edit
Noob Levels Edit
- Level 1
- Level 2
- Level 3
- Level 4
Gamer Levels Edit
- Level 5
- Level 6
- Level 7
- Level 8
Pro Levels Edit
- Level 9
- Level 10
- Level 11
- Level 12
- Level 13